Anna's Blog Page

Friday, May 19, 2006

Long weekend....

Friday, May 19, 2006

Awesome this weekend is the 1st long weekend of the summer here in Canada,and its gonna be rainy they say.It sucks for the campers for the May 2-4 weekend,but its May..so what can you do the weather isn't that great this time of year. I am going to stay home and enjoy the extra days of quiet and work on getting my pool filled back up and ready for June. I decided to take out all the water this year after the winter and give it all a good scrub even right down on the bottom of the deep end. I hope soon towards the middle of the summer to get back to doing my live shows for members, I am just taking a couple of months to get used to the work load of the two children. This summer should be some real special fun as my 1 year old is now a bit bigger and he will enjoy the pool alot more this year. I have been out shopping to get him all sorts of toddler fun water safety stuff as well as water babies sun screen. My daughter will just have to enjoy the warm summer months from her swing in the gazebo as her older brother takes advantage of new abilities to walk and be a daredevil LOL. Ahhh, the beggining of summer, o well with all that said I hope to all the people here in Canada that they have a safe holiday weekend without drinking and driving and to my good friends south of the border, you have to wait untill next week for your summer kick off---hugs and kisses--AnnA-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home